I was and still am a bit concerned whether to post this French dessert under the Cheat Meal section as it contains sugar and flour or not, as it is actually still quite light and has lots of berries. Just remember to eat it as a little treat, before lunch time (breakfast or first snack) and not all at once, which trust me is very hard! It is so delicious and so easy to make it is addictive!
4 eggs (organic, free-range)
240 ml (a glass) of milk
100 grams sugar + 2 tbsp. to dust the baking dish
100 grams flour
½ tsp. vanilla extract
Pinch of Salt
30 grams of Melted Butter + extra to grease the baking dish
- Grease the baking dish with butter and dust with sugar.
- Place the berries so the cover the bottom of the dish.
- In a separate bowl mix: eggs and sugar.
- Add the rest: Melted Butter, salt, vanilla extract, flour, milk – MIX!
- Pour liquid into a baking dish so it covers the berries.
- Bake for 40-45 mins, 180C (4 Gas Mark).
- Can be served warm (with icecream – nicecream) or Sprinkle with powdered sugar when chilled and serve with some nice coffee.