1 Organic Egg
1 tbsp of Cinnamon Roll flavour Protein Powder (feel free to use any other flavour you prefer)
1 tbsp Oats Flour ( I suggest this amazing oats flour as it is so light and easy to use, Great flour replacement) *See my code below to get a discount
1 tbsp of skimmed milk
1tsp coconut oil for greasing
Toppings : nuts, cinnamon, maple/agave syrup or honey
- Mix all the ingredients together with a fork or in a blender. Use blender if you are using simple oats instead of oats flour (use around 1,5 tbsp of oats) . Make sure you blend it well. The batter you get should be slightly runny, like for usual pancakes. You may want to add more or less milk to achieve that result.
- Pre-heat well and grease your pan with coconut oil
- Once you pan is well heated, take 1/3 of soup ladle of Crêpes batter and place it like usual crêpes. Cover pan with a lid to make sure your crêpes do not get burned on one side and raw on the other.
- Once your crêpes are cooked and golden from both sides, cover them with cinnamon and nuts, top with honey or syrup.
* Use CODE: JULIE5 to get my discount when buying anything from VenusArmy