New autumn new pumpkin tart. You may call it an addiction.
This one is simple and delicious, anyone can make it. The first Spiced Pumpkin Tart was simple and delicious as well, but with more ingredients. You can always combine two recipes, for example, take ‘base’ recipe from the first one and the filling from this one.
1 cup pumpkin puree
1 can condensed milk
Pumpkin Spice: cinnamon, nutmeg, ginger.
225 g flour
100 g cold butter, cut
pinch of salt.
- Mix flour, salt and butter. Keep mixing in a bowl and then move to surface. Mix with hands until you have a firm ball of dough. Leave it in the fridge.
- Mix puree, eggs and condensed milk, add spices to taste.
- Cover oven tart dish (use the one with a removable base, I didn’t have one on me and couldn’t get tart out of the dish at the end) with the rolled dough, cut off the extras on the sides.
- Pre-heat oven to 200C.
- Fill with the pumpkin filling.
- Now put the oven on 150C and place your tart in it. Leave it for 20 min then check and keep adding 5-10 more minutes until ready. You want the very middle of your tart to be still slightly wobbly when you take it out of the over.
Enjoy your tart. It goes perfectly for me with coffee.