This dessert is very easy to make and is really delicious. The best thing is, it is absolutely sinless: you eat something this tasty and it is actually good for you! What more to ask for.
200grm Strawberries (Use frozen, leave them to defrost so you get the juice/water too)
½ Lemon’s Juice
1 pack of gelatin (15-20grm)
Stevia or any natural Sweetener – on your taste.
- Blend defrosted strawberries.
- Ass gelatin and leave it for 1-2 min
- Add Lemon Juice
- Add the sweetener of your choice (real Stevia is the best, however, you can add whatever you have in your kitchen. Don’t forget to taste)
- Heat this all slowly, not allowing it to boil! So you can see the gelatin melted.
- Mix with a mixer on a high speed for 5-7 minutes: the substance should become lighter and thicker.
- Place the baking paper on a tray/dish. Place all the paste in it and leave in a fridge for a few hours until you can detach it from the paper and cut.
Enjoy your tasty, easy and absolutely sinless sweet dessert with coffee or tea. Strawberries filled it with Vitamin C, K and additional folic acid, fibre, potassium and manganese! Gelatin is a pure protein and sinless Stevia just makes it all perfect.