As much as eating clean and healthy is important, we all need a cheat meal once and again. Here is one of my very favourites – chocolate fondant. This dessert took its place in many menus of popular restaurants and can often be seen in culinary shows. But I can assure you – the recipe I have for you will make you be a master chef in this dish even if your biggest accomplishment in the kitchen is opening a can of ready-made Heinz tomato soup.
2 tbsp caster sugar
80 grammes dark chocolate
50 grammes butter
1 tbsp of sifted flour
(+ butter/flour/cocoa to dust your baking cups if using non-silicone)
- Melt Butter with Chocolate and leave to cool down.
- Mix sugar and eggs together.
- Once chocolate with butter cooled down, add them to the eggs mix. Mix together.
- Add flour and gently mix.
- Place in baking cups. Pre-heat oven and bake for 8 minutes! Check if the cupcakes are firm but are shaking inside. Serve and Enjoy!
These fondants are really easy to make and I love them for how quick they are to prepare. This makes them perfect for when you have guests! Just prepare the mixture, leave it in your fridge in cups. Then once the main course is eaten you can quickly place them in the oven and in 8 minutes – Oi-La-La! Add a scoop of ice cream and your guests will be impressed! (wink-wink)