You can find a full article about Sushirittos here.
1 Nori sheet
1/3 cooked and cooled sushi rice
Wasabi (if you like it hot)Sliced:
Salmon (use freshest sashimi salmon sprinkled with lime juice and some soy sauce for best taste), on my pictures you can see smoked sliced salmon which worked great too.
- Place a nori sheet as you do for making rolls. Shiny side looks down, nori placed on the sushi mat . You will place ingredients parallel to the nori lines
- Put a thin layer of cooked rice on top leaving some space – about 1 cm on top of the sheet and 1 cm from both left and right side if you want a ‘closed’ roll
- Put the ingredients, be careful not to over-stuff otherwise you will not be able to roll it
- Using the mat- roll the roll… from down side to the top, so the top 1 cm of nori meets the ‘down’ side of the roll and seals them together. Use few drops of water to seal it properly
- Now, using few drops of water, you can seal the sides, both if you prefer to cut sushiritto in two halves or just one to leave it this big.
- Cut it into halves, wrap in some paper and Enjoy!